I need to describe eight different qualities I would like to see in my would be life-partner (who, wherever she is, already has my sympathies :D ). And then I need to pass the tag onto 4 others. As I see it, there are two ways of answering the tag. One is to be honest with myself and write the truth here: in sincere detail. But that, I suspect, will start giving my mom and a lot of other people a lot of ideas, besides putting me through some traumatic (blogging) experiences. Therefore, in the interest of public mental health, I wouldn't do that. Instead, the alternate way of describing the potential unlucky lady would be as follows:
- Should be less than or equal to 70 kilos in weight: I can lift that much with one hand. The other arm should always be free ;)
- Should be perfectly hare-brained... a see-through tunnel between the ears is the hallmark of the ideal candidate.
- Must have a firm and unshakeable belief that I am the best thing to have happened to this earth since God Himself!
- Must rate me as 100% sexy, 100% cool and 100% trustworthy on Orkut... never mind what the real life details are. Must also become a fan upon very first acquaintance!
- Must remind me time and again that I look and smell my best when I don't bathe/shave for a week or two. In fact, should compete with me at times to see who can stay without bathing for how long.
- Should nominate this blog for the Nobel prize in Literature every year: in fact she should also file a PIL in some Indian court suing the Nobel committee if they don't award it to me every year. Did I mention the IndiBloggies, too?
- Should constantly worry that she is getting thin and should need daily reminders from me that no, she is actually getting fat and she needn't gorge on all the delicacies I cook from time to time.
- Must, must, absolutely must always believe that she is the only specimen of her kind!